Ok here I go. I start my own Blog. YAY!!!!
Not sure yet how it all works, But I guess I'll work it out on the way.
Well the idea was that my family and friends can check in on all the things that happens around the Barker's household and especially the 3 little Barker girls. This Blog will be in two languages (German and English), as half of my family and friends are in Switzerland and the other half in Australia. You probably ask yourself why the blog, just go on facebook to get the latest gossip...
Well not everyone is on facebook or like to join it, so I had to find an alternative, as I just had that urge to share what's happening in my little world!!!
You can even make some comments.....
Und hier auch auf Deutsch:
Ich habe meine eigene Blog seite gestartet, da ich nach einer alternative gesucht habe, Neuigkeiten/Gossip von den Barkers und vor allem von den 3 Barker Girls mit meiner Familie und Freunden zu teilen. Ich werde probieren diese Seite zweisprachig zu fuehren, damit beide Seiten, die Schweizer wie auch die Australier, den letzten Gossip mitbekommen. Ah und Ihr koennt sogar Kommentare machen ......
Wow it looks terrific already Janet!! :)I need to do one of these too me thinks!
ReplyDeleteI love the photo of Mark with the girls near the ocean! gorgeous!!!
yay it works!!! love it...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment Sarah.
xxx